If you are running a business it is important to have a professional email presence. Potential clients are more likely to open an email from [email protected] rather than [email protected] It would be a shame if you have put all your hard effort into creating a stunning email to a potential client and they simply don’t open it because of the email address it was sent from.
The process is extremely quick and easy. If you do encounter any problems please do not hesitate to contact us via out support ticket system, one of our techs will help you through any troubles you are having.
Steps on creating an email address:
- Login to your Members Portal
- Select Email Accounts
- Add Email Account details
- Using Webmail or Email Software
Step 1 – Login to your Members Portal
You can login to your members portal from various locations on GSVR Web & Email Hosting websites or simply follow this link: https://www.gsvr.com.au/members
Once you have logged into your account click on services.
You will now see your services lists such as your hosting accounts etc. Select the service you wish to create your new email account on.
You will now see your service details and if you scroll down a little you will see a bunch of shortcuts. Select Email Accounts
A new page would now open in a new window with some details you need to complete. This is where you actually create your new email account. If you would like an in-depth explanation of this page you can check the official documentation page.
Follow the image below to fill in your details.
- Email: Desired email account name
- Password: Create a password, if you can’t decide select “Password Generator”
- Mailbox Quota: This is what allows the space of your mailbox storage size. If you have ever suffered from “Mailbox Full” emails before select Unlimited, keep inmind if you are using a small hosting account with 500mb this counts towards your website storage.
- Create Account: You have now successfully created your email account.
You can access your email via the GSVR webmail platform or setup your email client on your computer on a mobile device.
To learn how to set your email account up on your desired platform check out these following tutorials.
- Accessing emails via Webmail.
- Setup your email client on your PC.
- Setup your email to work within your Gmail Account.
- Setup your email on your mobile device.